Below is available scholarships for you to study outside your country if you are a nigerian, feel free to study up everything on it before you can apply. This is to enable you to be successful in the application. We wish you the best!
Malaysia, Unlike Other Asian Country, is a great Study Abroad Destination ground for Nigerians. There are Free Opportunities for you to Study in Malaysia, especially with these Scholarships for Nigerian Students.
Studying in Asia, especially in Malaysia, is one big opportunity you will be proud to avail yourself. The average Nigerian wishes to go to Malaysia for one reason or the other, especially to make some cool cash; however, they seem not to have knowledge of the Malaysian education system which is speedily growing into one of the best in the Asian Continent as for now. This doesn’t just end at schooling and getting a certificate; it also gives one the opportunity to secure a well-paid job both during and after their academic programs.
My scholarship web, a specialist in bringing opportunities beyond your doorsteps and right into your living room, has decided to relieve Nigerian students of the financial stress of funding their education, especially during this period of the economic crisis in Nigeria, by bringing to your notice these 2 available scholarships…I am sure you will not just find this interesting but also win yourself a scholarship today!.
1. Monash University Malaysia Scholarships for Undergraduate Students 2018/2019
Application are currently been submitted for the Monash University Malaysia Scholarships for Undergraduate Students 2018/2019, eligible or qualified persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program before the application deadline.
About Monash University
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. Monash is a member of Australia’s Group of Eight, a coalition of Australia’s eight leading research Universities, a member of the ASAIHL, and is the only Australian member of the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centers, Universities and National Academies. Monash is one of two Australian universities to be ranked in the École des Mines de Paris (Mines ParisTech) ranking on the basis of the number of alumni listed among CEOs in the 500 largest worldwide companies
In 2016 Monash enrolled over 50,000 undergraduate and over 22,000 graduate students in.It has more applicants than any other university in the state of Victoria.
Eligible Field of Study:
All undergraduate courses are eligible except
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Bachelor of Psychological Science.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
The student is awarded with RM5,000 per semester, and is also subject to maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an outstanding Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, as deemed by Monash University Malaysia.
Applicants who have already commenced tertiary studies, or applicants transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
An application for Admission to the University will constitute an application for a scholarship. All applications for Admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered automatically for a scholarship. All successful candidates will be offered a Scholarship along with the Offer of Admission to Monash University Malaysia.
If you are eligible, you will receive notice of the scholarship when you receive your letter of offer.
Accept the offer to study at Monash University Malaysia, making sure you have completed all the relevant forms.
Complete the Scholarship Acknowledgement Form
Submit the forms to:Admissions Office Monash University Malaysia Building 2, Level 1 Jalan Lagoon Selatan 47500 Bandar Sunway Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia
Application deadline may have passed but we encourage that you keep checking this site for updates in this regard.
2. University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarships in Malaysia, 2017-2018
Applicants are invited for University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Policy for 2017/2018 academic year. ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
ASEAN University Network – Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet) is the ninth thematic networks of ASEAN University Network (AUN) and it is administered by the Secretariat at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
This Scholarship is available only to aspirants who want to pursue postgraduate a programme.
Scholarship is awarded in the field of Public Policy.
- Tuition fees for the duration of the study.
- Total Monthly Stipend (Includes Allowances, Accommodation & Transportation) : RM3150 (USD 700);
- Flight ticket to and from home country and place of study (applicable only for economy and shortest route fare).
- One time placement allowance (Includes visa application, travel tax, ground travel and accommodation if necessary): RM2000 (USD 440);
- One time book and stationary allowance: RM1000 (USD 220);
- One time thesis/dissertation allowance, with the amount of up to RM1000(USD 220) by research mode and up to RM500 (USD 110) by coursework, paid upon receipt of submission for examination;
- Allowance to be given on application and on need basis:
- Personal Assistance allowance of up to RM6000 (USD 1300);
- Technology Assistance allowance of up to RM10,000 (USD 2200);
- Conference allowance of up to RM6000 (RM 1300);
- Convocation allowance to cover only the return flight ticket for the recipient and one personal assistant.
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
The following criteria should be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
- ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar;
- Must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing;
- Must have English proficiency test score of minimum band 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL);
- Must be certified medically by a Professor Medical Practitioner, to have some categories of disability but of the excellent health condition to be eligible for this scholarship. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by applicants;
- Must have secure admission to a selected member of the institution of AUN. However, those who have made applications for postgraduate studies, but have not yet received an offer letter are encouraged to apply.
ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing.
- English language/Test Requirements: Applicants must have English proficiency test score of minimum band 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL).
How to Apply
Download Application from AUN-DPP.net website
Complete Application with the following enclosures:
- A copy of the admission letter the university
- Attested copies of all transcript and testimonials
- CV or resume
- 1000 word essay describing work experience and career goals in disability public policy
- Letter of Recommendation from Employer/ Institution to be addressed directly to AUN-DPPnet
- Submit to University of Malaya AUN-DPP.net submission address.
Scholarship application deadline is June Annually
For more info leave us an email: email@example.com
Or leave a comment on the comment box